In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.