Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Duncanville and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.