In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Duncanville and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main function of the roof would be to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.