In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Duncanville and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key reason for the roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.