Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.