Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Duncanville and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key reason for the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.