Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Duncanville and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Duncanville. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.