Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.