Looking for a DISH Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the DISH area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to DISH roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of DISH and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in DISH. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DISH
DISH is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. The town had a population of 201 at the 2010 census. This community, established in June 2000, was originally named Clark. In November 2005, the community accepted an offer to rename itself “DISH” (all capital letters) as part of a commercial agreement with a satellite television company.
The settlement was originally named for its founder, Landis Clark, who incorporated the town in June 2000 and served as its first mayor. In exchange for renaming the town to DISH, all residents received free basic television service for ten years and a free digital video recorder from Dish Network. There was no formal opposition to renaming Clark; twelve citizens attended the council meeting to support the measure.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in DISH, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.