In Need of a DISH Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the DISH area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DISH roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DISH and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in DISH. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DISH
DISH is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. The town had a population of 201 at the 2010 census. This community, established in June 2000, was originally named Clark. In November 2005, the community accepted an offer to rename itself “DISH” (all capital letters) as part of a commercial agreement with a satellite television company.
The settlement was originally named for its founder, Landis Clark, who incorporated the town in June 2000 and served as its first mayor. In exchange for renaming the town to DISH, all residents received free basic television service for ten years and a free digital video recorder from Dish Network. There was no formal opposition to renaming Clark; twelve citizens attended the council meeting to support the measure.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main function of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in DISH, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.