Looking for a DISH Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the DISH area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to DISH roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of DISH and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in DISH. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DISH
DISH is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. The town had a population of 201 at the 2010 census. This community, established in June 2000, was originally named Clark. In November 2005, the community accepted an offer to rename itself “DISH” (all capital letters) as part of a commercial agreement with a satellite television company.
The settlement was originally named for its founder, Landis Clark, who incorporated the town in June 2000 and served as its first mayor. In exchange for renaming the town to DISH, all residents received free basic television service for ten years and a free digital video recorder from Dish Network. There was no formal opposition to renaming Clark; twelve citizens attended the council meeting to support the measure.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof is to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in DISH, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.