Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.