Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of DeSoto and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal function of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.