Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of DeSoto and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.