In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary function of your roof is to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.