In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal function of the roof is always to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.