Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of DeSoto and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary function of your roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.