Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.