Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal reason for your roof is to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.