Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of DeSoto and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary purpose of your roof is to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.