In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of DeSoto and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.