In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof is always to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.