In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of DeSoto and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.