In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal function of your roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.