Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.