In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.