In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of DeSoto and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your roof would be to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.