In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.