In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.