Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main function of your roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.