In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of DeSoto and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.