Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.