In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.