Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal intent behind the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.