In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of DeSoto and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.