In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.