In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main function of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.