Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of DeSoto and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main reason for your roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.