In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of DeSoto and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.