In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main reason for the roof is to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.