Looking for a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main reason for the roof is to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.