In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of DeSoto and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in DeSoto. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary function of your roof is to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.