In Need of a DeSoto Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the DeSoto area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to DeSoto roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of DeSoto and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in DeSoto. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About DeSoto
DeSoto is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 49,047.
DeSoto is a suburb of Dallas and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes DeSoto, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, and Lancaster.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in DeSoto, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.