Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Coppell and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.