In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Coppell and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main function of the roof is usually to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.