In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Coppell and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal function of your roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.