Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Coppell and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.