Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coppell roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Coppell and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key purpose of your roof would be to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.