In Need of a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Coppell and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Coppell. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal intent behind the roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.