Looking for a Coppell Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Coppell area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coppell roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Coppell and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Coppell. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Coppell
Coppell (/kəˈpɛl/ kə-PEL) is a city in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the city extends into neighboring Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Coppell, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.